Search

5/15/17

Home Tour: India HIcks' Charming English Country Estate


My eyes always light up whenever I come across one of India Hick's beautiful homes. This English manor built by India Hicks and David Flint Wood  and featured in the June 2017 issue of Architectural Digest is no exception. The couple collaborated with architect Andrew Nichols to create this English country dream home.

Gorgeous natural light seems to flood these stunning spaces. The framed gowns, displayed vintage bathing caps (in the dining room) and the old decoupaged rotary phone all brought a smile to my face. Last but not least - the striped bedroom with the round window, so perfect!



3 comments:

  1. The framed dress on the left is the dress she wore in Prince Charles & Diana's wedding. Pretty neat memento!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, the photos you shared in this post are BEAUTIFUL!!!
    I think I love the most the 1st one with flowers ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved